Webinar 5: Combining Other Interventions – Yes or No? – What does it cover?
Webinar 5: Combining Other Interventions – Yes or No?
The following webinar material is presented in an engaging and easy to understand manner. Numerous visuals and a PDF transcript are included.
- A spectrum of problems and why parents are seeking help.
- Types of:
- Gastrointestinal problems,
- Immune system dysfunction,
- Neurodevelopmental disorders,
- Psycho-social problems.
- Different types of interventions – benefits and negatives:
- Dietary changes (with stages of implementation),
- Digestive interventions and medicines,
- Conventional medicines and supplements
- ‘Detoxing’ and chelation,
- Comparison between biomedicine and homeopathy in relation to:
- Yeast overgrowth,
- Candida die-off,
- Chelation side-effects,
- Dietary changes, nutritional imbalances, deficiencies, and food intolerances.
- Orthodox pharmaceuticals:
- Behavioural and developmental therapies.
- Neurosensory therapies.
- Miscellaneous therapies and approaches.
- Implications of other therapies for homeopathic treatment.
- Remedy 9: Tarentula hispanica (Tarent.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Tarentula.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Tarentula.
- What to expect from treatment with Tarent.
- Case 12: “His mum said there would be violent tantrums where she’d had trouble restraining and controlling him and it would take quite a while for him to settle down.”
- Remedy 10: Ignatia amara (Ign.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Ignatia.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Ignatia.
- What to expect from treatment with Ignatia.
- Case 13: “In her stubbornness or getting upset with her mum, she began to hit her and kick her.”
- Case 14: “She screamed, burst into tears, threw some books off a table and ran to her room sobbing.”
- Recap of the material covered in this webinar and preview of Webinar 6.
More Information and Registration
Homeopathy for Children: Health Issues, Behavioural Problems, Learning Difficulties, and Autism Spectrum Disorders – a 7-part webinar series with PDF transcripts.
This website is supported by Homeopathy Plus! If you like the material presented on this website, you may also enjoy the Homeopathy Plus! newsletter with information, news, and offers.