Webinar 3: The First Appointment – What does it cover?
Webinar 3: The First Appointment
The following webinar material is presented in an engaging and easy to understand manner. Numerous visuals and a PDF transcript are included.
- Different types of consults – acute or chronic – and why acutes could be chronic problems.
- Basics that all homeopaths cover irrespective of different approaches.
- Significance of the following factors in acute treatment:
- Accompanying symptoms.
- Significance of the following factors in chronic treatment:
- Physical complaints,
- Individual response,
- Conception, pregnancy, and early development,
- Temperament and personality,
- Anxieties, fears and phobias,
- Other areas.
- Individualisation and the importance of detail.
- Other therapies – to stop or not?
- Spotlight on two of twelve key remedies that help children:
- Remedy 5: Stramonium (Stram.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Stram.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Stram.
- What to expect from treatment with Stram.
- Case 7: “He’d sit bolt upright in bed and the screams would be blood-curdling.”
- Case 8: “He’d bang his head against the wall and scream, and cry, and tantrum.”
- Remedy 6: Tuberculinum bovinum (Tub.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Tub.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Tub.
- What to expect from treatment with Tub.
- Case 9: “He had a cold, quite a strong cold, within 24 hours of getting the remedy, and his parents panicked.”
- Recap of the material covered in this webinar and preview of Webinar 4.
More Information and Registration
Homeopathy for Children: Health Issues, Behavioural Problems, Learning Difficulties, and Autism Spectrum Disorders – a 7-part webinar series with PDF transcripts.
This website is supported by Homeopathy Plus! If you like the material presented on this website, you may also enjoy the Homeopathy Plus! newsletter with information, news, and offers.