Webinar 6: Debates, Myths, & Controversies – What does it cover?
Webinar 6: Debates, Myths, & Controversies
The following webinar material is presented in an engaging and easy to understand manner. Numerous visuals and a PDF transcript are included.
- Different types of homeopathy?
- Opposing or mimicking symptoms.
- Terms, definitions, and their implications for treatment:
- Classical homeopathy.
- Complexes (combination remedies)
- Bioresonance therapy.
- Radionic therapy.
- Single vs combination treatment – which is best?
- ‘Detoxing’ with homeopathy – how it’s done and its limitations.
- Approaches that use potentised remedies:
- Sequential therapy.
- CEASE therapy.
- Difference between sequential and CEASE therapy.
- Differences between homeopathy and quasi-homeopathy approaches.
- Nothing’s new – a historical perspective on different approaches and their outcomes.
- When to be concerned during treatment:
- Slow progress.
- Three ways to find a capable homeopath.
- Three treatment approaches for vaccine injury – which is best?
- Preventative homeopathy (homeopathic immunisation or homeoprophylaxis).
- Vaccine-related concerns.
- Remedy 11: Sepia officinale (Sep.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Sepia.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Sepia.
- What to expect from treatment with Sepia.
- Case 15: “He had a history of eczema on the back of his hands and knuckles during winter. It would become so bad it would crack and bleed.”
- Remedy 12: Belladonna (Bell.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Belladonna.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Belladonna.
- What to expect from treatment with Belladonna.
- Case 16: “She had a tendency to bite others, but only when she went into extreme rages.”
- Case 17: “When he had a headache the veins in his temples would stand out and you could see them throbbing.”
- Recap of the material covered in this webinar and a preview of Webinar 7.
More Information and Registration
Homeopathy for Children: Health Issues, Behavioural Problems, Learning Difficulties, and Autism Spectrum Disorders – a 7-part webinar series with PDF transcripts and online discussion group.
This website is supported by Homeopathy Plus! If you like the material presented on this website, you may also enjoy the Homeopathy Plus! newsletter with information, news, and offers.