Webinar 4: Ongoing Treatment and Management – What does it cover?
Webinar 4: Ongoing Treatment and Management
The following webinar material is presented in an engaging and easy to understand manner. Numerous visuals and a PDF transcript are included.
- Follow-up consultations – changes and analyses.
- Law of Similars revisited.
- Six responses to a prescribed remedy, and their significance:
- Curative response,
- Similar aggravation,
- Dissimilar aggravation,
- Accessory symptoms,
- Return of old symptoms,
- Discharges and eruptions.
- No response to the remedy – what to do?
- Understanding aggravations.
- Treatment progression with ongoing consults.
- Homeopathic alternatives for common childhood illnesses and the side-effects of conventional drugs.
- Remedy 7: Calcarea phosphorica (Calc-p.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Calc-p.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Calc-p.
- What to expect from treatment with Calc-p.
- Case 10: “He had numerous ear infections and bad colds. One leg began to jerk, then the other one.”
- Remedy 8: Medorrhinum (Med.)
- Mental-emotional features that indicate the need for Med.
- Mental-emotional and physical symptoms that respond to Med.
- What to expect from treatment with Med.
- Case 11: “It took him a long time to go to sleep and then he’d wake up in the middle of the night and there’d be singing and talking.”
- Recap of the material covered in this webinar and preview of Webinar 5.
More Information and Registration
Homeopathy for Children: Health Issues, Behavioural Problems, Learning Difficulties, and Autism Spectrum Disorders – a 7-part webinar series with PDF transcripts.
This website is supported by Homeopathy Plus! If you like the material presented on this website, you may also enjoy the Homeopathy Plus! newsletter with information, news, and offers.